- iPhone 5S or later
- iPad Air or later
- iPad Mini 2.2
- New anatomy, including male and female enhanced skin models, additional hand ligaments, refined female genitalia, and more hip circulation
- New microanatomy models that allow you to explore a nephron, alveoli, and an alveolus sac
- Updated user interface: Enjoy a consolidated and easy-to-navigate UI that is the same on both iPad and iPhone
- Use the new Systems option in the menu to customize a regional view in seconds
- Check out the new Power functions, like the new Dissection, Isolate, and Select Others tools
- Performance enhancements, minor improvements, and bug fixes
- New microanatomy models allow you to explore the inner workings of a long bone, an osteon, and blood vessels.
- Explore an animated disarticulated skull, plus new sagittal and coronal views of the skull.
- iOS home screen quick actions: One tap brings you to the most commonly used features in the app
- Tours now include easy-to-follow instructions to create your own 3D presentation.
- The option to restore your last session. Pick up right where you left off!
- Performance enhancements
- Minor improvements and bug fixes