College and university bookstores can offer Visible Body Courseware to their students by reselling activation codes. Here's some important information for instructors and bookstore managers:
- The product title is Visible Body Courseware (2-year access) - no ISBN is necessary.
- These products are delivered via download only. Bookstores will receive a spreadsheet with serial numbers, with one serial number for each copy ordered.
- The cost is $49.99 per student code for access to Visible Body Courseware for two full years. This gives students access to web versions of (4) 3D anatomy apps and course materials for two full years.
- Students also receive mobile downloads of these same apps for their phones or tablets (Android and iOS).
- The minimum invoice for a bookstore order is $750.
Returns will not be available for unsold activation codes. Codes do not expire from semester to semester, so any remaining unsold activation codes can still be sold and used.
Instructors who want to include buying instructions for Courseware can add this to their course syllabus:
Visible Body Courseware is REQUIRED for this course. Students will access this material through a web link their instructor sends them and will have the choice to sign up for a FREE 2 week trial before payment is necessary. Students can pay $49.99 through that link, or the bookstore will also have codes available for purchase. Visible Body Courseware will give students access to required assessments and materials which are available only through the instructor-linked product. Purchasing directly from the link is the most affordable option and will give you permanent downloads of each app (over $150 value). The bookstore purchase gives the same access.