Human Anatomy Atlas is an all-body systems reference app. Use the program to view gross and microanatomy 3D models, and associated encyclopedic information.
- Search for 3D models or preset views and add anatomy
- Create your own modified library of content
- Tap to change 3D models from male to female
- Dissection quizzes organized by body system
Anatomy & Physiology is a learning app. Use it to receive a general introduction to concepts from the classic anatomy and physiology undergraduate course.
- Walkthrough or search for preset views of topics, that include overview text
- Bookmark favorite views and track learning using the checklist of unit objectives
- Views preset for male or female anatomy
- View physiology animations and illustrations
- Take dissection and multiple-choice quizzes, organized by chapter
For detailed list of content in each app see the Atlas or A&P release notes.
Both products are available for individual or business (seat or site license) purchase. See the product page for Atlas or A&P for details.