Here are the release notes for Anatomy & Physiology. This article is for users with individual PC/Mac copies and Seat License users.
5.1.67 (October 9, 2018)
- Over a dozen enhanced animations that explain physiology topics! See how condyloid joint movement allows for circumduction, flexion, and extension; visualize how neurons transfer messages throughout the body, and understand the multi-step process of fertilization to implantation with 3D animations created by our in-house team.
- Now available in Spanish! Spanish joins five other languages that can be set within the app.
- All-new quiz experience! More quizzes added for cell structure and function, smooth and cardiac muscle tissue, and reproduction/fetal development; and a brand new UI that empowers students to test their knowledge with multiple choice and dissection quizzing.
4.1.19 (January 18, 2017)
- This version allows the user to set the language to English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese.
- Even more content with updated 3D models. View 5,000+ structures.
- Higher-resolution illustrations and videos.
- Improved help menu allows users to get answers to questions even more quickly.