Here are refund guidelines by store.
- Courseware, PC, or Mac purchases made on our web store: Open a ticket to request a refund.
- The Google Play store processes refunds at their store. Follow the instructions on their refund page.
- For iOS App Store or Mac App Store purchases you can 'report a problem' from the email receipt you received.
- For Windows Store purchases, see the Downloadable Software section of this article on the Microsoft support center.
If your institution or bookstore has purchased activation codes:
For purchases made after March 1, 2020 returns will not be available for unsold activation codes. Codes do not expire from semester to semester, so any remaining unsold activation codes can still be sold and used.
For purchases made on or before February 29, 2020, returns are accepted for unsold activation codes in exchange for store credit under the following conditions:
- Invoice must be paid in full.
- Return must be submitted within 90 days of order receipt.
- Unused activation codes must be submitted along with return request. Credit will only be issued for unused activation codes.