2019.1 (December 20, 2018)
More 3D models and animations:
- New brain anatomy: refined model of the cerebrum, new motor and sensory maps, and new dermatomes.
- New IAP: 3D Dental Anatomy
- New IAP: Physiology and pathology animations
- Enhanced search functions. Quench your need for speed! Our revamped search feature scours our visual database of over 11,500 visual items in seconds.
- Check out the new UI for the 3D cross sections. See 3D models next to cadaver images and CT or MRI scans.
- And, as always, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
2018.3 (June 26, 2018)
- Fixed a date/timestamp issue that caused app to crash for some users
- Fixed bony landmarks selection in French
- Updated in-app store functionality
- Favorites can now be saved and loaded when the system language is set to French, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Some tool tips in the systems tray have been fixed
- Systems tray width now matches bottom bar button
- “No thanks” button and “Remind me” button for the newsletter registration popup now work correctly
What do you get with Human Anatomy Atlas 2018?
Extensive library of content vetted by a team of medical experts
- Explore 6,400+ 3D anatomical structures in the male and female models
- See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
- Delve into the microanatomy of tissues and special organs, including nephrons and alveoli
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D animations
- Compare 3D cross-sections side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for quizzing and improving anatomy mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
Powerful search engine, preset views, and easy-add features
- Search or browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Add anatomy or dissect
- Save, annotate, and share visuals. Create a Favorites library.
- Use the Tour feature to create a visual presentation