iPad, Android, PC, and Mac
The main menu is organized by region and lets you browse and access 3D views, muscle actions, pathologies, quizzes, and any custom content you may have saved.
The Views tab lets you browse a pre-made set of anatomy that you can use as a starting point.
- Muscle actions are moving models, but can be manipulated like any other anatomy, as well as be controlled by dragging the playhead.
- Pathologies let you cycle through views to see both damaged and healthy tissue.
- If you want more information about a condition, you can read the definition.
- Quizzes are select-and-submit style and organized by system.
- If you've saved any custom views, you can find them in the Favorites section. The same is true for Notecards.
- If you are interested in a specific muscle, you can quickly find it using the Muscle Index.
- Selecting a muscle from this list will bring you to a detailed view showing origin and insertion points, innervation, and blood supply.