Once you’ve created your Courseware account, create a course and invite students, teaching assistants, and other professors to join your course. Follow 3 simple steps create a course and invite participants.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and select “Create Course.”
- In the course creation page, enter your course name and choose your time zone. If desired, enter a course ID and upload your school’s logo. Then, select “Create Course.”
- In your course homepage, select “Invite People.” Copy the course link and send it to your students, teaching assistants, or other instructors at your school.
- Once students have accepted your invitation, their names will appear in your class roster. Students can view your published course content, their grades, and Visible Body’s mobile and web apps.
- Once teaching assistants and other instructors have accepted your invitation, they will have the same Course Administrator access that you have.
- For more information on what course administrators and students can do in your course, read Course Administrator and Student Access.