Once you’ve explored the My Apps section, follow 5 simple steps to create an assignment using Visible Body’s app content.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard, choose your course, and select “+Create New Assignment.”
- In the assignment source selection page, choose a Visible Body app and select “Continue.”
- In the assignment content selection page, use the checkboxes to choose the app content you want to assign and select “Continue.”
- In the Create a New Assignment page, name your assignment, select a due date, determine whether you want a delayed release, select an assignment folder or create a new one, add a description if desired, and then select “Save Draft” or “Publish.” You can let students know the assignment is available by checking “Send Email Notification” before selecting “Publish.”
- In the popup that asks “Are you sure you wish to publish?” select “OK.”
Once you’ve saved your assignment, you’ll be placed in the assignment details page. From there, you can:
- View your assignment details.
- Edit your assignment.
- Delete your assignment.
- Select "Back" to return to the Assignments page.
Watch this video to see how we make our assignments!
Once you’ve created your assignments, you can create graded quiz assignments that feed into the Gradebook.