Once you’ve explored the My Apps section, follow 5 simple steps to create an assignment using Visible Body’s app content.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard, choose your course, and select “+Create New Assignment.”
- In the assignment source selection page, choose a Visible Body app and select “Continue.”
- In the assignment content selection page, use the checkboxes to choose the app content you want to assign and select “Continue.”
- In the Create a New Assignment page, name your assignment, select a due date, determine whether you want a delayed release, select an assignment folder or create a new one, add a description if desired, and then select “Save Draft” or “Publish.” You can let students know the assignment is available by checking “Send Email Notification” before selecting “Publish.”
- In the popup that asks “Are you sure you wish to publish?” select “OK.”
Once you’ve saved your assignment, you’ll be placed in the assignment details page. From there, you can:
- View your assignment details.
- Edit your assignment.
- Delete your assignment.
- Select "Back" to return to the Assignments page.
Once you’ve created your assignments, you can create graded quiz assignments that feed into the Gradebook.