Once you’ve explored the My Apps section, follow 5 simple steps to create a lesson assignment using Visible Body’s app content.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard, choose your course, and select “+Create New Assignment.”
- In the assignment source selection page, choose a Visible Body app and select “Continue.”
- In the assignment content selection page, use the checkboxes to choose the app content you want to assign and select “Continue.”
- In the Create a New Assignment page, name your lesson assignment, select a due date, determine whether you want a delayed release, select an assignment folder or create a new one, add a description if desired, and then select “Save Draft” or “Publish.” You can let students know the lesson assignment is available by checking “Send Email Notification” before selecting “Publish.”
- In the popup that asks “Are you sure you wish to publish?” select “OK.”
Once you’ve saved your lesson assignment, you’ll be placed in the assignment details page. From there, you can:
- View your lesson assignment details.
- Edit your lesson assignment.
- Delete your lesson assignment.
- Select "Back" to return to the Assignments page.
Once you’ve created your lesson assignments, you can create graded quizzes that feed into the Gradebook.