Once you’ve explored the Courseware Quiz Bank, follow 5 simple steps to create a Graded Quiz Assignment in Courseware using Visible Body’s quizzes.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard, choose your course, and select “+Create New Assignment.”
- In the assignment source selection page, choose the “Graded Quiz Bank” and select “Continue.”
- In the assignment content selection page, use the filters to find the graded quizzes you want to assign, choose the appropriate checkboxes, and select “Continue.”
- In the Create a New Assignment page
- Name your graded quiz assignment
- Select a due date
- Determine whether you want a delayed release
- Select an assignment folder or create a new one
- Select when you want to show the correct answers
- Set grading and attempt parameters
- Add a description if desired
- Select “Save Draft” or “Publish.”
- Note: You can let students know the graded quiz assignment is available by checking “Send Email Notification” before selecting “Publish.”
- In the popup that asks “Are you sure you wish to publish?” select “OK.”
Once you’ve saved your graded quiz assignment, you’ll be placed in the assignment details page. From there, you can:
- View your graded quiz assignment details.
- Edit your graded quiz assignment.
- Delete your graded quiz assignment.
- Select "Back" to return to the Assignments page.
Once you’ve created and assigned a graded quiz, you can view your students’ grades in the Gradebook.