Once you’ve collected your own files or URL links you’d like to assign, follow 4 simple steps to create your custom assignment.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard, choose your course, and select “+Create New Assignment.”
- In the assignment source selection page, choose whether you want to upload a file or link to a URL.
- In the Create a New Assignment page, choose your file or add your URL, name your assignment, select a due date, determine whether you want a delayed release, choose an assignment folder or create a new one, add a description if desired, and then select “Save Draft” or “Publish.” You can let students know the assignment is available by checking “Send Email Notification” before selecting “Publish.”
- In the popup that asks “Are you sure you wish to publish?” select “OK.”
Once you’ve saved your assignment, you’ll be placed in the assignment details page. From there, you can:
- View your custom assignment details.
- Edit your custom assignment.
- Delete your custom assignment.
- Select "Back" to return to the Assignments page.
Once you’ve created your custom assignment, you can create a graded quiz assignment to test your students’ knowledge.
Note: Instructor accounts have a file storage limit of 10 GB. Every time you upload a file or image to Courseware, you use up some of this space. You can check how much storage you have used by selecting the dropdown menu in the upper righthand corner of Courseware.