Once you’ve collected your own files or URL links you’d like to assign, follow 4 simple steps to create your custom assignment.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard, choose your course, and select “+Create New Assignment.”
- In the assignment source selection page, choose whether you want to upload a file or link to a URL.
- In the Create a New Assignment page, choose your file or add your URL, name your assignment, select a due date, determine whether you want a delayed release, choose an assignment folder or create a new one, add a description if desired, and then select “Save Draft” or “Publish.” You can let students know the assignment is available by checking “Send Email Notification” before selecting “Publish.”
- In the popup that asks “Are you sure you wish to publish?” select “OK.”
Once you’ve saved your assignment, you’ll be placed in the assignment details page. From there, you can:
- View your custom assignment details.
- Edit your custom assignment.
- Delete your custom assignment.
- Select "Back" to return to the Assignments page.
Once you’ve created your custom assignment, you can create a graded quiz assignment to test your students’ knowledge.