Once you’ve purchased Visible Body Courseware and created your Courseware account, you’ll be able to log into your Courseware dashboard, where you can:
- View course resources and announcements from your instructor.
- Complete lesson assignments and graded quizzes from your instructor.
- Check your grades in the Gradebook.
- Explore Visible Body’s web and mobile apps in the My Apps section.
You’ll be able to access all your course materials from your Courseware dashboard.
You can also see all of your assignments for a course in the Calendar tab. See all of your assignments in a Week or Month view, search for specific assignments, and access each assignment by clicking on it. You can also see the assignment's status:
- If an assignment's due date has passed and you completed it, it will be crossed out.
- If an assignment's due date has passed but you did not complete it, it will be marked red as "Incomplete".
- If an assignment has been added or updated, it will be marked in blue.
For more FAQs or troubleshooting help, check out these articles:
Courseware Troubleshooting for Students (FAQs)
Problems joining your instructor's Course?
Getting Started with Student Courseware
You can also find lots of helpful information about using Courseware on our YouTube Channel and on the Visible Body Blog.
If you still have questions, you can contact support at https://support.visiblebody.com/hc/en-us/requests/new