Once you’ve purchased Visible Body Courseware and created your Courseware account, this article will tell you how to find, open, and take graded quizzes in Courseware.
Follow these simple steps to complete graded quiz assignments from your instructor. Make sure that you have a strong internet connection when you start!
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and select your course.
- Open the Assignments page to access graded quiz assignments from your instructor. You'll see a red alert in the menu when you instructor posts a new assignment.
- Choose the graded quiz assignment you’d like to complete. Quiz assignments will have a checkmark icon.
- Open the assignment, and then choose a quiz. It will open in a new browser window or tab.
- Press the "Start Quiz" button to get started. If the quiz is timed, pressing that button will start the timer.
- Complete your quiz by choosing an answer for each question and selecting “Submit”. For short answer quizzes, type your answer into the text box and then select "Submit".
- Note: Graded quiz assignments must be completed in Courseware on a computer.
Once you’ve completed the graded quiz assignment and returned to Courseware, you can:
- Complete other available lesson assignments and graded quizzes.
- Open the Gradebook to view your grade and detailed quiz results.