Once you’ve purchased Visible Body Courseware and created your Courseware account, this article will tell you how to find, open, check progress on and take graded quizzes in Courseware.
Follow these simple steps to complete graded quiz assignments from your instructor. Make sure you have a strong internet connection when you start!
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and select your course.
- Open the Assignments page to access graded quiz assignments from your instructor. You'll see a red alert in the menu when you instructor posts a new assignment.
- Choose the graded quiz assignment you’d like to complete. Quiz assignments will have a checkmark icon.
- Open the assignment, and then choose a quiz. It will open in a new browser window or tab.
- Press the "Start Quiz" button to get started. If the quiz is timed, pressing that button will start the timer.
- Complete your quiz by choosing an answer for each question and selecting “Submit”. For short answer quizzes, type your answer into the text box and then select "Submit".
- Note: Graded quiz assignments must be completed in Courseware on a computer.
Track your completion progress
You can track your progress on completing each Graded Quiz assignment at a glance. Different icons will appear on the far right of the assignment, according to its completion status.
- Incomplete graded quizzing assignments have a blue open circle icon:
- Partially complete quizzing assignments have a blue semicircle icon:
Note: This icon means you may have completed one or more of several quizzes contained in an assignment, but not all.
- Fully complete quizzing assignments have a green checkmark icon:
Once you’ve completed the graded quiz assignment and returned to Courseware, you can:
- Complete other available lesson assignments and graded quizzes.
- Open the Gradebook to view your grade and detailed quiz results.
For more graded quizzing help, check out these articles:
If you still have questions, you can contact support at https://support.visiblebody.com/hc/en-us/requests/new