The My Apps section gives you access to Visible Body’s biology, anatomy, and physiology reference apps. Follow 3 simple steps to use these apps throughout your course.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and open the My Apps page. If you signed up for your account with Google, you will still need to create a password to sign in to your mobile apps. You can create a password from the Courseware Reset Password page here.
- Choose the Visible Body app you’d like to explore. Here are some pointers on how to use these apps as reference materials while creating or studying for a course:
For labs, Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ provides 3D gross anatomy and microanatomy views, muscle actions, cross sections, flashcards, and practice quizzes that focus on specific structures or groups of structures. The most complete and easy-to-use 3D human body reference and study tool, Human Anatomy Atlas 2022＋ is now available across platforms; access it on the Web and on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
For biological concepts and processes, Visible Biology provides immersive 3D, simple controls, and engaging, interactive simulations viewable from multiple perspectives.
For preparing for class or a quiz, Anatomy & Physiology provides a concise lesson on each body system and practice quizzes to help review basic concepts and structures.
For more advanced students, Physiology & Pathology includes short lessons and videos covering physiology topics and pathologies, as well as 3D models of diseased anatomy. For studying muscles and bones, Muscle Premium provides 3D musculoskeletal views, muscle actions, and common injuries and conditions.
For studying physiology or pathologies, Physiology Animations provides a collection of brief video clips.
- For your on-the-go reference, use the App Store or Google Play buttons to install Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ on your iPad/iPhone or Android device. Read this article for more detailed instructions on how to download the Mobile Apps.
- Here is how to download Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋on a mobile device.
- Here is how to download the Legacy Mobile apps.
- Atlas 2023＋ users can install and sign in to multiple devices. Your mobile access will expire at the same time as your Courseware access.
- Graded quiz assignments must be completed in Courseware on a computer.
Each student subscription to Courseware includes access to:
- The course assignments, quizzes, and grades for the courses in which the student is enrolled.
- Key web-based reference apps that Visible Body produces.
- Mobile downloads that students can load on their iOS or Android devices.
The course assignments, quizzes, grades, and web apps are accessible for as long as the student subscription is active. Students should install the mobile apps and activate them while their student subscription is active.
For more information on each app, check out the support articles:
Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋
Anatomy & Physiology
Physiology & Pathology