The My Apps section gives you online and mobile access to Visible Body’s 4 most popular anatomy and physiology apps. Follow 3 simple steps to reference these apps throughout your course.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and open the My Apps page.
- Choose the Visible Body app you’d like to explore. Here are some pointers on how to use these apps as reference materials in your course:
- If you’re preparing for class or a quiz, Anatomy & Physiology provides you with a concise lesson on each body system and practice quizzes to help you review basic concepts and structures.
- If you’re preparing for a lab, Human Anatomy Atlas provides 3D gross anatomy and microanatomy views, muscle actions, cross sections, and practice quizzes that focus on specific structures or groups of structures.
- If you’re studying muscles and bones, Muscle Premium provides you with 3D musculoskeletal views, muscle actions, and pathologies.
- If you’re studying physiology or pathologies, Physiology Animations provides you with a collection of brief video clips.
- For your on-the-go reference, use the App Store or Google Play buttons to install Visible Body’s apps on your iPad/iPhone or Android device. Here is some information on your mobile downloads:
- You may only install each Visible Body app on one device, one time.
- These apps are yours to keep. There is no time limit!
- You must complete your graded quiz assignments in Courseware on a computer.
For more information on each app, check out the support articles:
Human Anatomy Atlas for Organizations 2017
Human Anatomy Atlas PC/Mac keyboard controls
Muscle Premium for Organizations 2017
Muscle Premium PC/Mac keyboard controls
Anatomy & Physiology for Organizations 2017
Anatomy & Physiology PC/Mac keyboard controls