The My Apps section gives you online and mobile access to Visible Body’s 4 most popular anatomy and physiology apps. Follow 3 simple steps to reference these apps throughout your course.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and open the My Apps page.
- Choose the Visible Body app you’d like to explore. Here are some pointers on how to use these apps as reference materials while creating or studying for a course:
- For preparing for class or a quiz, Anatomy & Physiology provides a concise lesson on each body system and practice quizzes to help review basic concepts and structures.
- For labs, Human Anatomy Atlas provides 3D gross anatomy and microanatomy views, muscle actions, cross sections, and practice quizzes that focus on specific structures or groups of structures.
- For studying muscles and bones, Muscle Premium provides 3D musculoskeletal views, muscle actions, and common injuries and conditions.
- For studying physiology or pathologies, Physiology Animations provides a collection of brief video clips.
- Use the "share" link to email yourself the store link, then access your email from your mobile device to install.
- You may only install each Visible Body app on one device, one time.
- These apps are yours to keep. There is no time limit!
- Graded quiz assignments must be completed in Courseware on a computer.
For more information on each app, check out the support articles:
Human Anatomy Atlas for Organizations 2018
Human Anatomy Atlas PC/Mac keyboard controls
Muscle Premium for Organizations 2018
Muscle Premium PC/Mac keyboard controls
Anatomy & Physiology for Organizations 2018
Anatomy & Physiology PC/Mac keyboard controls