The My Apps section gives you online and mobile access to Visible Body’s 4 most popular anatomy and physiology apps. Follow 3 simple steps to reference these apps throughout your course.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and open the My Apps page.
- Choose the Visible Body app you’d like to explore. Here are some pointers on how to use these apps as reference materials while creating or studying for a course:
- For preparing for class or a quiz, Anatomy & Physiology provides a concise lesson on each body system and practice quizzes to help review basic concepts and structures.
- For labs, Human Anatomy Atlas provides 3D gross anatomy and microanatomy views, muscle actions, cross sections, and practice quizzes that focus on specific structures or groups of structures.
- For studying muscles and bones, Muscle Premium provides 3D musculoskeletal views, muscle actions, and common injuries and conditions.
- For studying physiology or pathologies, Physiology Animations provides a collection of brief video clips.
- Use the "share" link to email yourself the store link, then access your email from your mobile device to install. Read this article for more detailed instructions on how to Download the Mobile Apps.
- You may only install each Visible Body app on one device, one time.
- These apps are yours to keep. There is no time limit!
- Graded quiz assignments must be completed in Courseware on a computer.
For more information on each app, check out the support articles:
Human Anatomy Atlas for Organizations 2018
Human Anatomy Atlas PC/Mac keyboard controls
Muscle Premium for Organizations 2018
Muscle Premium PC/Mac keyboard controls
Anatomy & Physiology for Organizations 2018
Anatomy & Physiology PC/Mac keyboard controls