The My Apps section gives you online and mobile access to Visible Body’s 5 most popular anatomy and physiology apps. Follow 3 simple steps to reference these apps throughout your course.
- Log into your Courseware dashboard and open the My Apps page.
- Choose the Visible Body app you’d like to explore. Here are some pointers on how to use these apps as reference materials while creating or studying for a course:
- For preparing for class or a quiz, Anatomy & Physiology provides a concise lesson on each body system and practice quizzes to help review basic concepts and structures.
- For labs, Human Anatomy Atlas provides 3D gross anatomy and microanatomy views, muscle actions, cross sections, and practice quizzes that focus on specific structures or groups of structures.
- For more advanced students, Physiology & Pathology includes short lessons and videos covering physiology topics and pathologies, as well as 3D models of diseased anatomy.
- For studying muscles and bones, Muscle Premium provides 3D musculoskeletal views, muscle actions, and common injuries and conditions.
- For studying physiology or pathologies, Physiology Animations provides a collection of brief video clips.
- Use the "share" link to email yourself the store link, then access your email from your mobile device to install. Read this article for more detailed instructions on how to Download the Mobile Apps.
- You may only install each Visible Body app on one device, one time.
- Graded quiz assignments must be completed in Courseware on a computer.
Each student subscription to Courseware includes access to:
- The Course assignments, quizzes, and grades for the courses in which the student is enrolled.
- Key web-based reference apps that Visible Body produces.
- Mobile downloads that students can load on their iOS or Android devices.
The Course assignments, quizzes, grades, and web apps are accessible for as long as the student subscription is active. The mobile downloads provide extended free access beyond the expiration date of the student account. This is so that students can continue to use the mobile apps as reference as they proceed onto other courses and even into their first jobs. Access to the mobile apps lasts 5 years from the date students activate the mobile apps. To take advantage of this extended free offer, students need to install the apps and activate them while their student subscription is active.
For more information on each app, check out the support articles: