If you’re enrolled in a course and your instructor is using Courseware, this is how to get into your instructor’s course so that you can complete assignments.
Instructors who set up a course in Courseware send invitations to enrolled students. That invitation is a course link that should look something like this:
If you already have a Courseware account, follow these two steps and you will "join the course" and have access to the assignments:
- Use your instructor-provided link to access the Courseware login page.
- Use your email address and password to log in. Follow those two steps and you will “join the course” and have access to the assignments.
If you do not have a Courseware account, follow the steps below to purchase Courseware, create your account, and then join your instructor’s course.
- Use the link provided to you by your professor to open Courseware. If you have not yet purchased a Courseware account, select “Sign up.”
- In the sign up page, select “Buy Now,” which will open Visible Body’s purchase page in a new browser window. Make sure you keep the sign up page open so you can finish creating your account after purchasing.
- In the purchase page, enter your payment information, confirm your purchase, and submit your payment.
- Check your email and open your purchase confirmation email. It will come from 2Checkout Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the subject line will read “Visible Body Courseware.” Note: If you don’t see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
- Return to the Courseware sign up page. Enter the activation code from your purchase confirmation email, which is circled in the image below. Then enter your name, your email address, and your password before selecting “Activate Now.”
- Check your email and open the verification email. Select the link, which will open the Courseware sign in page. Enter your email address and password to log in to Courseware.
Once you’ve purchased Courseware and created your Courseware account, you can log into Courseware at courseware.visiblebody.com to access your course materials.
If you still have questions about the process, submit a ticket.