1.1.13 (August 23, 2018)
- All new instructor accounts have three pre-made courses loaded in—each new account will see these three courses when they first activate Courseware.
- Instructors can now change the number of points a question is worth to whatever they like!
- Added pagination to the question bank to improve the quiz creation and editing experience!
- Instructors can now copy a folder from one course to another.
- Assignments in the Gradebook are now listed by due date.
1.0.103 (August 15, 2018)
Fixed issues with Gradebook reporting.
1.0 (August 9, 2018)
Updated web and mobile apps!
- New Atlas 2018 with Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab.
- New Atlas 2018 dental models, Gross Anatomy Lab views, and lab activities section
- New Muscle Premium 7 now features Media section with video presentations by physical therapists, doctors, and researchers!
- A&P now available in Spanish!
Ready made courses!
- A sample two-semester A&P course with 22 units for each major body system
- Includes assignments, quizzes, lab activities, and more!
- Easy to edit or add to so that you can tailor the courses to fit your needs
- An A&P Pre-lab and Post-lab Assessments course
- Includes system overviews, pre-lab and post-lab exercises, and quizzes catered to student learning goals
Hundreds of new quiz questions!
- Short answer questions written for our Sample Two-Semester A&P course
- More than 700 new quiz questions written for our A&P Pre-lab and Post-lab Assessments course
- 1500 Atlas and bony landmark questions
- 3500 total quiz questions
User experience improvements
- Web apps only need to launch once and launch even faster, saving you time
- Upload your school’s logo to see it in your course and whenever you launch the quiz app!
- Ability to change font, color, and size of text in assignment descriptions and announcements
- Bug fixes, enhancements, and minor improvements
Beta (November 29, 2017)
- First release