Human Anatomy Atlas 2021 uses a brand new system for saving and sharing custom content. The first time you sign in with the login and password you've always used, your content will automatically transfer to the new system. If you do not see your content, this article provides instructions on transferring that content manually to the new system.
There are separate instructions on our support site for users who have bought Atlas on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, or for users with a subscription through Courseware or a site license.
If you have previously saved Favorites, Tours, or Notecards to your account in Human Anatomy Atlas on the web, but you don't see that custom content in your account anymore, you may have created a new Atlas 2021 account and need to transfer the data from your old Atlas 2020 account. You can easily transfer your data over to our new system;
- Launch Human Anatomy Atlas 2021 web app.
- Go to Settings.
- If you aren't signed in, select "Sign in" and enter your account credentials.
- Select "profile"
- Select "Sync Content" in the menu.
- Select "Account Migration".
- Then, sign in to your old Atlas account. This will migrate your older data into your new account.