1. Tap on any thumbnail in the Atlas section of the app and make any desired edits.
2. Tap the “Create Notecard” icon at the bottom of the screen. This locks the image in place and enables drawing and annotating the image.
3. To draw on the image select the marker icon. Drag one finger to draw lines. Tap the eraser icon to erase part of your markings, or tap on the erase all to erase all your markings.
4. To add text on screen select the text box icon. Use one finger to move the text box to the desired spot. Pinch your fingers open and closed to set the size of the box. Double tap on the blue header space or inside the box to type.
5. Add a leader line between the text box and a spot on the 3D image by placing your finger at the yellow semicircle at the right edge of the box, then dragging your finger to the desired area and releasing.
6. To save or share the completed notecard, tap on one of the actions within the Create Notecard menu: Save to Library, Save to Photos, Share to Facebook, Email.