1. Clicking on the Atlas icon on the home screen brings you to a page displaying hundreds of thumbnails of 3D anatomical models. These are preset views.
2. To find a view that includes the body region or structure you need, click and drag your cursor up and down the screen. There are twelve categories. The first category provides regional views and varying levels of dissection, from superficial to deep. The other categories are by body system. Click and drag sideways to view the thumbnails of specific preset views within each category.
3. Locate a desired preset view and click the thumbnail. This action launches the 3D model.
4. To search for a specific anatomical structure, click the "Search" icon located at the bottom of the screen. Choose "Search by Keyword" or "Browse by Name."
5. The search results and the Browse by Name index include the options to "Add/Go To" or "Select/Go To" any structure or group in the results. Selecting "Add/Go to" adds the structure to the View on screen and zooms the view to that structure. Clicking the word "Select" highlights the structure in the current View in blue. You may need to reposition your view to see the selected structure if it is outside your current frame or obscured by other anatomy.