- Tapping on the Atlas icon on the Home screen brings you to a page displaying 11 body system sections, as well as a regional section.
- To find a view that includes the body region or structure you need, select a body system by tapping it to launch of list of thumbnail views contained in that system.
- Locate a desired preset view by dragging your finger up and down the screen, then tap on the thumbnail. This action launches the 3D model.
- After you have launched a 3D model, you can search for a specific anatomical structure. Tap on the "… More" icon located at the bottom of the screen. Choose "Search by Keyword," allowing you to enter three or more letters of the name of the structure you are seeking, or "Browse by Name," an alphabetical index of all the anatomical models in the app.
- The search results and the Browse by Name index include the options to "Add” or “Select” or “Go To" any structure or group in the results. Selecting "Add " adds the structure to the View on screen and “Select” highlights the structure in blue if it already present in the model. You may need to reposition your view to see the added or selected structure if it is outside your current frame or obscured by other anatomy. “Go To” changes your view to highlight and center the structure you have chosen.
Have more questions? Submit a request