- You can add a lesson to a list of favorites. When in a 3D model, animation, or illustration, tap the “Tools” icon at the right side of the screen and select “Favorite.” You have now saved this lesson to your library of favorites within the app. Select the “Favorites” icon at the top left of the home screen to access your saved views.
- You can create a notecard by making notes, drawings, and text boxes on a selected lesson and save it for later study or review. To get started, tap the “Tools” icon at the right side of the screen when you are in a topic and select “Note.”
- The text box that appears can be stretched and moved as necessary. Tap “Title” to name your notecard and double tap within the text box to add your note. The yellow nubs you see on the sides of the text box can be dragged to a specific spot on screen as a leader line. To add additional notes, tap “Note” again.
- To add a drawing to your notecard, tap the “Draw” icon, then use your finger to draw on the 3D model, animation, or illustration. Tap “Draw” again when you are finished.
- To save your notecard to a library within the app, tap the “Done” icon at the top right and choose to save it. You will be asked to name your notecard.
- To save your notecard to your Photos, select “Save to Photos” on the right side of your screen. To email your notecard, you can tap “Email”.
When finished, tap “Done” and “Back” to return to the home screen. You can access your favorites and notecards by selecting the “Favorites” icon on the home screen on the top left.