For A&P 3.0
- Select the “Units” icon on the home screen to access the course topics menu. All the content in the app is accessible from this menu.
- Along the left side the screen is a menu from which you can select a unit. There is a unit for each body system (e.g., Respiratory System).
- Selecting a unit reveals the chapters available for the unit (e.g., Introduction, Upper Respiratory System). The content of each chapter is presented in a series of topics in three types of presentations: 3D models, animations, and illustrations (e.g., 35.2 Nasal Cavity, 35.3 Nasal Septum). Select the system’s icon to see a list of chapters in that unit. Or, scroll down the right side of the screen to find the topic you want in each chapter.
- Once in a topic’s 3D model, animation, or illustration, select the right arrow at the bottom left of the screen to continue within the chapter presentation. Or you can use a swiping gesture to move forward. Use the left arrow at the bottom left of the screen to go back to the previous asset.
- To browse topics, chapters, or units, select “Back” at the top right of the screen to return to the list of Units.
- To search for a specific topic (e.g., “lungs”) go to the home screen. The search box is at the top left of your screen. Type in a term and the search will return results with all topics that relate to that term.
For A&P 2.0
- Click on the “A&P Course Review” icon on the homepage, then click on the unit you are studying (e.g., Respiratory System).
- Each unit is broken up into chapters (e.g., Introduction, Upper Respiratory System). Start with the Introduction, or skip ahead to the chapter you want by clicking on it.
- Each chapter is broken up into topics (e.g., 10.7 Nasal Cavity, 10.8 Nasal Septum) arranged in a filmstrip at the bottom of the screen. Use the scroll bar to find the one you want and click on it to open, or use the blue Next arrow in the bottom-left corner of the screen to work through them one by one. The filmstrip can be collapsed or revealed using the arrow tab on the far left.
- Go back and forth to the other chapters of the unit by clicking on the corresponding blue chapter tabs at the bottom of the screen.
- Return to the unit list by clicking on “A&P Course Table of Contents” at the top-left corner of the screen under the logo.
- Go directly to the topic you want by using the index or the search field. The index lists all units, chapters, and topics in order and is accessible on the home screen or via the index icon in the top-left corner of the course overview. The search field is located in the top-left corner of the course overview and allows you to type in any term to return links to topics containing that term.