For A&P 3.0
- From the Units menu, select a topic that has a play button at the right side of the screen. The topic will appear on screen. Tap the “Play” icon to begin the animation.
- Animations can be played, paused, muted, skipped, and replayed using the on-screen controls. To reveal the on-screen controls, tap anywhere on the screen while the animation is playing.
For A&P 2.0
- Animations are designated by a play button on the topic’s icon. Click on the icon to open the animation in the main screen.
- Animations can be played, paused, muted, skipped, and replayed using the on-screen controls. These controls disappear while the animation is playing but can be shown again by clicking on the animation at any time.
- The voiceover of the animation is transcribed to the left of the screen if you prefer to read rather than listen.