8.0 (April 9, 2020)
This is a big update! Tons of new anatomy models. In addition to all the enhanced muscle actions, nervous and circulatory systems, and other anatomy now in the app, you'll find in this new release:
- New and improved muscle index. Fast access to specific 3D views.
- New AR functionality. AR functionality now allows anyone with an AR-ready mobile device to see models and muscle action animations in your environment. Make the world your anatomy lab!
- Revamped muscle action animations. We've focused solely on the motion of agonists and synergists. When in a specific muscle action view, the agonists will be normal; once the action has completed, the muscles will grey out and the animation will reset. You can also learn about synergists by using the info button.
- New 3D draw tool. Now you can draw in 3D space around any model to make an interactive annotation that moves with the model.
- Updated notepad feature. Write colorful and descriptive notes in any view.
- Add labels to structures. Tap any structure to automatically generate a label, or use blank tags to test yourself or your students.
- 9 animations added to the IAP. Learn about wrist sprains, carpal tunnel, and spinal stenosis!
7.0.27 (March 15, 2017)
- 5 free videos: sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee biomechanics, hip anatomy, and adhesive capsulitis.
- New Media section with video presentations by physical therapists, doctors, and researchers.
- New UI with option to restore your last session, brand new look, and performance enhancements
6.2.00 (September 16, 2016)
- Now with dozens of additional pathology views in real 3D. Explore adhesive capsulitis, shin splints, wrist sprain, plantar fasciitis, and more!
- NEW! An A-Z index of all muscles. Find what you need in one tap.
- Use the Favorites feature to create a collection of normal anatomy and common pathology views.
- Use the blast icon to quickly add surrounding anatomy.