- Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab.
- New Augmented Reality Lab Activities Section! Use these 3D views along with our downloadable worksheets to create a virtual lab experience.
- And, as always, we've got performance enhancements, minor improvements, and bug fixes.
- Minor corrections and bug fixes
NEW! Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab. The Augmented Reality (AR) features for Android REQUIRE: Android 7 (Nougat) and a Google Pixel phone or certain Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, and Note8 models. Even more content added to our enormous 3D anatomy database:
- Tons of new gross anatomy, including enhanced male and female skin models, revised hand anatomy, refined female genitalia, more hip circulation, and new sagittal and coronal views of the skull.
- New microanatomy, including a cross section of a long bone, an osteon, blood vessels, a nephron, a simplified nephron, alveoli, and alveolar sacs.
- New 3D Gross Anatomy Lab! Dissect a virtual cadaver in the prone or supine position.
- New in-app purchase: 3D Dental Anatomy! Includes cusps, fossae, and surfaces, and cross-sectional views of an incisor, canine, premolar, double root molar, and triple root molar. Plus, an interactive, animated model of the upper and lower arches.
- Customizing a view has never been easier with the updated Systems Tray. You can now quickly add or subtract anatomy by system and/or region.
- Advanced “Select Others” option is now available. Use these options along with Fade and Hide to more rapidly remove anatomy from the model.
- Hide anatomy in record time with the new Dissection tool. Tap structures to quickly remove them and reveal underlying anatomy.
- New Isolate mode! Entering this mode temporarily stores your current view. You are now free to make as many changes as you like. Exit Isolation mode to return the model to its previous state.
- In-app purchases now working as expected
- Complete male and female anatomy models
- 3D cross-sections with MRI scans and cadaver images for comparison
- Microanatomy, detailed bone models that show bony landmarks, and muscle anatomy that includes origin and insertion details, and animated muscle actions
- Animations for patient education, and quizzes for student study