This tutorial shows you how to navigate through the various types of content available in Muscle Premium for PC/Mac.
The main menu lets you browse and access 3D views of normal anatomy and pathologies, muscle actions, animations, quizzes, and any custom content you may have saved.
If you are interested in a specific structure or topic, you can browse the index.
The 3D views section in the main menu is divided into normal anatomy and common pathologies, each organized by body region.
- Muscle actions are moving models, but can be manipulated like any other anatomy, and can be controlled by dragging the playhead.
- Pathologies let you cycle through views to see both damaged and healthy tissue.
- If you want more information about a condition, you can read the definition.
- Quizzes are select-and-submit style and organized by system.
- If you've saved any custom views, you can find them in the Favorites section. The same is true for Notecards.
- If you are interested in a specific muscle, you can quickly find it using the Muscle Index.
- Selecting a muscle from this list will bring you to a detailed view showing origin and insertion points, innervation, and blood supply.