The Courseware Quiz Bank is available to all users with Courseware instructor accounts. There are dozens of quizzes containing questions drawn from the Courseware Question Bank, which has thousands of multiple choice questions, short answer questions and dissection questions.
Here is a detailed list of its contents.
- Bony landmark quizzes
- Dissection quizzes designed specifically to test a student's knowledge of major skeletal landmarks
- Dozens of quizzes, each for a different bone of the appendicular or axial skeleton
- Visible Body Suite practice quizzes
- Practice quizzes from the Visible Body Suite, allowing your students to test their knowledge as they learn
- Easily sorted by body system and subtopic
- See this article if you're having trouble finding these practice quizzes
- Multiple choice quizzes
- At least 3 10-question quizzes per topic based on 12 main systems (cells, integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary, reproductive)
- Designed to test Bloom's Levels 1 and 2
- Dissection quizzes
- Available for every system and region of the body, these test students' knowledge of anatomical structures and their parts
- Includes pre-lab and post-lab quizzes written to accompany our lab assessment course
- Primarily designed to test Bloom's Level 3
- Short answer quizzes
- Written by the author of our two-semester A&P course to accompany her assignments and lectures
- Read more about our two-semester A&P course here.
- Read more about its author Dr. Cynthia Harley here.