The Courseware Quiz Bank is available to instructors and includes dozens of quizzes drawn from the Courseware Question Bank, which has 1563 multiple choice questions, 22 short answer questions, and 2033 dissection questions.
Here is a detailed list of its contents:
- Bony landmark quizzes
- Dissection quizzes designed specifically to test a student's knowledge of major skeletal landmarks
- 23 quizzes, each for a different bone of the appendicular or axial skeleton
- Atlas practice quizzes
- Practice quizzes from the Human Anatomy Atlas, giving your students a chance to test their knowledge as they learn
- Easily sorted by body system and subtopic
- See our article here if you're having trouble finding these practice quizzes
- Multiple choice quizzes
- 3 10-question quizzes per topic based on 12 main systems (cells, integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, circulatory, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary, reproductive)
- Designed to test Bloom's Levels 1 and 2
- Dissection quizzes
- Available for every system and region of the body, these test students' knowledge of anatomical structures and their parts
- Includes pre-lab and post-lab quizzes written to accompany our lab assessment course
- Primarily designed to test Bloom's Level 3
- Short answer quizzes
- Written by the author of our two-semester A&P course to accompany her assignments and lectures
- Read more about our two-semester A&P course here.
- Read more about its author Dr. Cynthia Harley here.