Our sample Kinesiology Anatomy and Physiology course for Courseware was developed to help students understand the physiological and biomechanical mechanisms of movement. The topics covered use content from Visible Body's Anatomy & Physiology and Human Anatomy Atlas apps.
- 13 units, including:
- Guided notes for instructors and students that outline the goals and topics for each unit
- Assignments with instructions and learning objectives based on Visible Body app content
- Graded quizzes
- Lab activities
- Augmented reality lab activities
- Edit the assignments descriptions and the Visible Body app links.
- Create your own assignments.
- Delete any assignments that don’t fit your curriculum.
- Edit the existing graded quizzes, or add your own!
- Download, modify, and reupload the lab activities. They are all Word documents so that you can change them easily.
- Add any additional materials you’d like!
List of Units
01 Anatomical Terminology
03 Muscular System
06 The Vertebral Column and Thoracic Cage
07 The Pectoral Girdle and Upper Arm
08 The Lower Arm and Forearm
09 The Wrist and Hand
10 The Pelvic Girdle and Hip
11 The Knee
12 The Ankle and Foot
13 Movement Analysis
List of Labs
Anatomical Scavenger Hunt
Muscles of the Head and Neck
Muscles of the Shoulder and Arm
Muscles of the Abdomen and Thorax
Muscles of the Lower Limbs and Pelvis
Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
Augmented Reality Labs
Muscle Actions: Upper Limb
Muscle Actions: Back and Thorax
Muscle Actions: Head and Neck
Muscle Actions: Lower Limb
You can also learn about Visible Body's other Anatomy & Physiology course.