After creating your Visible Body account with a username and password, log back into the platform whenever you want to visit by following these simple steps:
- Go to courseware.visiblebody.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- Check the box that says “Remember me”.
- Bookmark the page so it’s easy to find later.
Forgot your password?
- On courseware.visiblebody.com, select "Forgot your password?"
- Type the email address associated with your account into the box.
- An email will be sent to that email address so that you can reset your password. This email reset will only be active for 24 hours, so reset your password right away!
If you don't see an email with password reset instructions
- Make sure that you used the correct email address. It has to be the email associated with your Visible Body account!
- Check your email's spam or junk folder.
- Wait a few more minutes and then check your email again. Sometimes the emails can be delayed.
- Try using an incognito window or private browser window to access Courseware and then follow the steps above.
- If you're still having trouble, please contact our support team for help!
Want to change your password?
After creating your Visible Body account with a username and password, you may decide you’d like to change the password. No problem! Log in to the platform again and follow these simple steps:
- Login to courseware.visiblebody.com and enter your username and existing password.
- Navigate to your email address displayed in the top right corner of the screen. Click on your email address and select “Edit Profile” from the dropdown menu. The following screen will appear:
- Under your email address, enter the new password that you’d like to use, then enter it a second time for security purposes. Your password must include:
- 8 characters
- A lowercase letter
- An uppercase letter
- A number
- A special character -!@#$%^&*()_+
Note: You will need to remember your original password to enter it into the “Enter current password” field before the update can be made.
4. You will see a green confirmation message at the top of the screen that your account has been updated successfully.
Change your email
To change your email address, you must be logged in and have access to your current password.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of your email address on the upper right-hand side of your screen and select "Edit Profile".
- Change the email address to the preferred address.
- Make sure the two change password boxes are left empty/blank.
- Enter your current password next to "Enter current password" at the bottom of the page.
- Select "Update"
- A confirmation email will be sent to your new email address. Select the "Confirm your account" link in this email to confirm the changes. Please note your email won’t change until you follow the link.
- Once you select “Confirm your account” you’ll be prompted to log back into Courseware using your new email address.
This article is for users who already have a Courseware account and don't know how to log in. If you haven't created a Courseware account yet, follow one of the links below: