After creating your Visible Body account with a username and password, log back into the platform whenever you want to visit by following these simple steps:
- Go to courseware.visiblebody.com
- Enter your email address and password.
- Check the box that says “Remember me”.
- Bookmark the page so it’s easy to find later.
Forgot your password?
- On courseware.visiblebody.com, select "Forgot your password?"
- Type the email address associated with your account into the box.
- An email will be sent to that email address so that you can reset your password. This email reset will only be active for 24 hours, so reset your password right away!
If you don't see an email with password reset instructions
- Make sure that you used the correct email address. It has to be the email associated with your Visible Body account!
- Check your email's spam or junk folder.
- Wait a few more minutes and then check you email again. Sometimes the emails can be delayed.
- Try using an incognito window or private browser window to access Courseware and then follow the steps above.
- If you're still having trouble, please contact our support team for help!
Change your email
To change your email, you must have access to your current email. if you have lost your current email address associated with your Courseware account, please contact support.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of your email address and select "Edit Profile".
- Change the email address to the preferred address.
- Make sure the change password boxes are left empty/blank.
- Enter your current password next to "Enter current password".
- Choose "Update"
- A confirmation email will be sent to your previous email address. Click the "Confirm your account" link in this email to confirm the changes.
- Finally, log out then log back into Courseware using your new email address.
This article is for users who already have a Courseware account and don't know how to log in. If you haven't created a Courseware account yet, follow one of the links below: