This article is for users who already have a Courseware account and don't know how to log in. After creating your Visible Body account with a username and password, log back into the platform whenever you want to visit by following these simple steps:
- Go to courseware.visiblebody.com
- Enter your email address and password, or sign in with Google.
- Check the box that says “Remember me”.
- Bookmark the page so it’s easy to find later.
Note: if you are not currently using Google to sign in, and would like to, you can change your user account name to a Gmail account by following these steps.
Forgot your password?
- On courseware.visiblebody.com, select "Forgot your password?"
- Type the email address associated with your account into the box.
- An email will be sent to that email address so that you can reset your password. This email reset will only be active for 24 hours, so reset your password right away!
If you don't see an email with password reset instructions
- Make sure that you used the correct email address. It has to be the email associated with your Visible Body account!
- Check your email's spam or junk folder.
- Wait a few more minutes and then check your email again. Sometimes the emails can be delayed.
- Try using an incognito window or private browser window to access Courseware and then follow the steps above.
- If you're still having trouble, please contact our support team for help!
Want to change your password?
After creating your Visible Body account with a username and password, you may decide you’d like to change the password. No problem! Log in to the platform again and follow these simple steps:
- Login to courseware.visiblebody.com and enter your username and existing password.
Navigate to your email address displayed in the top right corner of the screen. Click on your email address and select the “Edit” button. The following screen will appear:
Under your email address, select the "Change your password" box, then the "Create new password" field will appear. Enter your email address, then enter it a second time to confirm it. Your password must include:
A lowercase letter
An uppercase letter
A special character -!@#$%^&*()_+
- Next, select "Save".
- If you signed up for your account with Google, you will still need to create a password in order to change information. You can create a password from the Courseware Reset Password page here. Then, refresh the page and repeat steps 2-4 above.
- You will see a green confirmation message at the top of the screen that your account has been updated successfully.
Change your email
To change your email address, you must be logged in and have access to your current password.
- Click on the down arrow to the right of your email address on the upper right-hand side of your screen and select "My Profile".
- If you created your account using Visible Body account creation, select the “Edit” button. If you signed up for your account with Google, you will still need to create a password to change your information. You can create a password from the Courseware Reset Password page here.
- . Then refresh the page and select “Edit”.
- Change the email address to the preferred address.
- Make sure the two change password boxes are left empty/blank.
- Enter your current password next to "Enter current password" at the bottom of the page.
- Select "Update".
- A confirmation email will be sent to your new email address. Select the "Confirm your account" link in this email to confirm the changes. Please note your email won’t change until you follow the link.
- Once you select “Confirm your account” you’ll be prompted to log back into Courseware using your new email address.
If you are changing your email address to a Gmail account, you will be sent to this page, where you can enter your Gmail account into the "Email or phone" field and select "Next":
Then, if you are using a device on which you're not signed in yet, you will be prompted to enter your Gmail password:
Select "Next', and your Courseware account will launch from here.
If you haven't created a Courseware account yet, follow one of the links below: