Your Courseware subscription allows you to download mobile versions of Visible Body’s most popular apps to use as references. Follow these five easy steps to install them on your mobile device.
How to download
- Log in to Courseware at courseware.visiblebody.com
- Select “My Apps” from the menu on the left.
- Write down the activation credentials (username and password) listed in the “My Mobile Apps” section. You’ll need these to download your apps.
- Select the appropriate share link for App Store or Google Play and input your email address. Then hit send.
- Open the share email from the device where you would like to install the app. Click on the link (shown circled in the image below) and follow the steps given in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Have your username and password from the My Apps page handy.
More about your mobile downloads
- You may only install each Visible Body app on one device, one time.
- Check the system requirements to make sure you can use the apps on your device.
- Each student subscription to Courseware includes access to
- The course assignments, quizzes, and grades for the courses in which the student is enrolled.
- Key web-based reference apps that Visible Body produces.
- Mobile downloads that students can load on their iOS or Android devices.
The Course assignments, quizzes, grades, and web apps are accessible for as long as the student subscription is active. The mobile downloads provide extended free access beyond the expiration date of the student account. This is so that students can continue to use the mobile apps as reference as they proceed onto other courses and even into their first jobs. To take advantage of this extended free offer, students need to install the apps and activate them while their student subscription is active.