In Courseware, your instructor can assign graded quizzes that have a time limit.
- When you open a quiz that has a set time limit, you’ll see a page that looks something like this:
- The timer starts when you select the “Take Quiz” button. If you can’t take the quiz at that time, close the tab and return to Courseware without selecting "Take Quiz."
- The timer is located in the bottom left corner so that you can track your remaining time.
What if I don't finish the quiz?
- If you start the quiz, but leave it, close it, or simply do not answer any questions, your score will be submitted as a zero. You'll see a message in the Gradebook that says "This quiz was started, but not submitted."
- If you start answering questions, but run out of time without finishing the quiz, your current score will automatically be sent to your instructor when time is up.
Please contact your instructor if you require accommodations for timed testing and it can be set up on all of your timed assignments.
To learn how to: