Instructors now have access to the Student View, where they can see their course the way that a student does.
On pages where Student View is available, a toggle will appear at the top of the page. To turn on Student View, simply click the toggle.
While Student View is on you can:
- Only see published assignments
- See that published—but unreleased—assignments are grayed out
- Access My Apps
- See status and grades of graded assignments in the Gradebook, but no options to change grades or extend a deadline
While Student View is on you cannot:
- See the Question Bank or Quiz Bank
- Create Announcements or Assignments
- Add Course Resources
- Invite people to join the course
- Manage the Class Roster
You can move from page to page while Student View is on and turn it off by clicking the toggle again when you're done.