Release notes for Human Anatomy Atlas Site License: 2020 Edition
2020.0.11 (October 15, 2019)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
2020.0 (October 9, 2019)
- The male and female gross anatomy models have over a hundred new refinements!
- Additional nerves, arteries, and veins in the head and neck region.
- New 3D brain anatomy: Refined model of the cerebrum, new motor and sensory maps, and new dermatomes.
- Anatomy added and refined in the thoracic, abdominal, and pelvic regions.
- Enhanced 3D lungs now include the pleura and the option to study and dissect each lung by bronchopulmonary segment
- Refinements to the pectoralis major, intercostals, and the cartilage that attaches the ribs to the sternum
- Refinements to the kidneys to show more gross anatomy detail
- New detailed microanatomy of the small intestine and villus
- Tag structures! Use the new 3D labels feature to show the name of multiple structures on screen. Use this feature for interactive presentations or to create study cards.
- New Draw and Notepad features for 3D interactive lectures and note-taking!
- Draw in 3D space around any model while you lecture
- Use the new notepad to label or add descriptive text to any view