1.1 (February 5, 2020)
- Use the all new "My Heart Rate" feature to visualize your changing heart rate.
- Try our Heart Lab! Learn to measure your own heart rate at various levels of activity.
1.0 (November 26, 2019)
Discover what happens when physiology fails. Work through interactive lessons that explain the step-by-step breakdown of common cardiovascular, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal processes. Physiology & Pathology covers 48 physiology topics and 57 conditions, with 50 lessons, more than 5,800 3D models, 38 animations, 16 illustrations, and 26 quizzes.
- Compare 3D models of normal anatomy to models of common diseases and conditions
- Set the heart rate and visualize conduction in a dissectible, beating 3D heart, and follow along on an ECG
- Watch animations that present to the physiological processes of gas exchange, pulmonary ventilation, fluid balance, peristalsis, and more
- Walk through interactive lessons to understand the progression of atherosclerosis, kidney stones, lung cancer, and other common conditions
- Test your knowledge of various physiological processes and pathologies with quizzes