I'm having trouble with my Visible Body user account
If you had a previous user account with saved content and do not see it in the newest release of Visible Body Suite, you might need to migrate your saved content.
If you forgot your VB Suite password, follow these steps:
- On websuite.visiblebody.com, select "Forgot your password?"
- Type the email address associated with your account into the box.
An email will be sent to that email address so that you can reset your password. This email reset will only be active for 24 hours, so reset your password right away!
If you don't see an email with password reset instructions:
- Make sure that you used the correct email address. It has to be the email associated with your Visible Body account!
- Check your email's spam or junk folder.
- Wait a few more minutes and then check your email again. Sometimes the emails can be delayed.
- Try using an incognito window or private browser window to access Visible Body Suite and then follow the steps above.
If you're still having trouble, please contact our support team for help!
The web apps are slow
If you are experiencing long launch times, a web app is not launching, or the 3D models move very slowly when you try to rotate, zoom or dissect, try the troubleshooting techniques in one of these two articles:
Web app common technical issues troubleshooting
Web access troubleshooting guide
I want to cancel my subscription
Visible Body Suite is an auto renewing product. If you do not want your subscription to auto-renew you can use the Manage your account link included in the email sent with your initial subscription activation.
Follow these steps:
- Use the Subscription management link included in the email sent with your initial subscription activation. That will take you to FastSpring.
- Enter the email address used to purchase the subscription.
- Check your email for a link to your account at FastSpring.
- Select the Subscriptions option to see your VB Suite active subscription.
- Under the Manage drop-down menu, select Cancel Subscription and Confirm.
You are able to re-activate your subscription anytime from this same menu.
The cancellation email you receive will note the final date of your subscription. A canceled subscription does not immediately cancel your access to VB Suite. Your account will remain until the end of the subscription period you initially purchased. That date is noted on your cancellation confirmation email and available under your account when you are logged into VB Suite.
Visible Body does not offer partial refunds on purchases.
I can't play animations using Safari
If you are trying to play animations in a Visible Body web app and are using Safari, you need to set the browser to allow auto-play animations.
Take the following steps: