In order to join your instructor's Courseware course, you'll need to click on the join link that your instructor provides you.
If the link is posted in a learning management system (such as Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, etc..), you may need to enable third-party cookies in order to successfully join your course. The following steps can be used in different browsers to enable third-party cookies:
Some versions of Chrome include the option to not block third party cookies.
- Open Chrome preferences
- Select Settings
- Select Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy, select Content Settings
- Make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is not checked
- Open Safari and in the top left corner of your screen select Safari
- In the dropdown, select Preferences
- In the preference window, select the Privacy option
- Under "Block cookies" select Never
- Be sure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is unchecked.
- Your browser should now accept all third party cookies
In the top right corner of the Edge browser, select (…) and click Settings
In Settings, click “Cookies and Site Permissions”
Click “Manage and delete cookies and site data”
Turn off “Block third-party cookies”
If you still have questions, you can contact support at https://support.visiblebody.com/hc/en-us/requests/new