In order to join your instructor's Courseware course, you'll need to click on the join link that your instructor provides you.
If the link is posted in Blackboard, Canvas, or another learning management system, you may need to enable third-party cookies in order to successfully join your course. The following steps can be used in different browsers to enable third-party cookies:
- Open Chrome preferences
- Select Settings
- Select Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy, select Content Settings
- Make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is not checked
- Open Safari and in the top left corner of your screen select Safari
- In the dropdown, select Preferences
- In the preference window, select the Privacy option
- Under Block cookies select Never
- Your browser should now accept all third party cookies
- Select Tools > Options
- Select Privacy in the top panel
- Select the checkbox labeled 'Accept cookies from sites'
- Select the checkbox labeled 'Accept third-party cookies'
- Click OK
If you're still having trouble, please contact support.