In order to join your instructor's Courseware course, you'll need to click on the join link that your instructor provides you.
If the link is posted in Blackboard, Canvas, or another learning management system, you may need to enable third-party cookies in order to successfully join your course. The following steps can be used in different browsers to enable third-party cookies:
- Open Chrome preferences
- Select Settings
- Select Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy, select Content Settings
- Make sure "Block third-party cookies and site data" is not checked
- Open Safari and in the top left corner of your screen select Safari
- In the dropdown, select Preferences
- In the preference window, select the Privacy option
- Under "Block cookies" select Never
- Be sure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is unchecked.
- Your browser should now accept all third party cookies
- Select Tools > Options
- Select Privacy in the top panel
- Select the checkbox labeled 'Accept cookies from sites'
- Select the checkbox labeled 'Accept third-party cookies'
- Click OK
For more FAQs or troubleshooting help, check out these articles:
Courseware Troubleshooting for Students (FAQs)
Getting Started with Student Courseware
Changing from a free trial to a paid subscription, or extending a paid subscription
You can also find lots of helpful information about using Courseware on our YouTube Channel and on the Visible Body Blog.
If you still have questions, you can contact support at https://support.visiblebody.com/hc/en-us/requests/new