2.0 (April 20, 2021)
Human Anatomy Atlas 2021 Web is now available through Web Suite!
When you launch Atlas 2021 from Web Suite, you’ll be automatically signed in to your Visible Body account for easy access to your custom views and presentations!
Explore new content and features. Atlas 2021 now includes
More than 110 physiology and pathology animations can be used for patient education and advanced learning topics
More detailed gross anatomy
Faster access to related content
More accessibility settings
New features to Save and Annotate 3D views, transform your 2D slide presentations into interactive 3D presentations
Web Suite will now auto-renew!
The annual subscription for Web Suite will now auto-renew. Learn how to manage your subscription.
1.1.11 (July 22, 2020)
- Now available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish!
1.0.01 (May 1, 2020)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
1.0 (April 30, 2020)
Get a more complete understanding of the human body in our vast library of 3D human anatomy and pathology models, and animations that explain key functions of the human body and common diseases.
- Web-based content can be accessed on PC and Mac desktops and laptops via Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
- A one-year subscription gives you anytime/anywhere access
- Included in the bundle are the following apps:
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2020: A comprehensive 3D atlas of the human body
- Muscle Premium 2018: A comprehensive reference of musculoskeletal structures and function, plus common injuries and conditions
- Anatomy & Physiology 2018: A visually stunning, step-by-step introduction to each human body system
- Physiology Animations: A video reference atlas with 3D animations that communicate core physiology and common conditions