In Physiology & Pathology, you can see what your heart looks like when it's resting and when you're exercising. Follow the instructions below to learn how to see your heart rate data in action.
First, go to the "Units" tab and select "Cardiovascular" from the menu. Then select "My Heart Rate" to open the lesson. Now that you've opened the lesson:
- Select the heart icon in the Content Box.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your heart rate in the text box.
- Select “Set BPM.”
- Watch the heart beat based on your heart rate data. See your heart rate shown in the Content Box and the BPM dial. Listen to what your heart sounds like. Select the ECG icon to see how your heartbeat looks on the graph.
- Use the BPM dial to change the heart rate. You can use the dial to find your heart rate—marked by a heart icon next to it—again.
- Tap the heart icon in the Content Box again to enter a new heart rate.
As you move through the lesson, you can follow the steps above to enter your resting and workout heart rates. For more information about how to measure your heart rate at various levels of activity, check out our heart lab!