This article is for students whose school or instructor assigned Courseware through a learning management system (LMS), such as Canvas or Blackboard.
Access your course
Follow these three steps to access your Courseware account through Canvas or Blackboard.
- Login to your Canvas or Blackboard account and navigate to your course.
- In the menu on the left, select Visible Body Courseware. This will launch Courseware inside your LMS.
Note: An error may occur if your instructor has:
- Not finished linking the Courseware to Canvas or Blackboard courses
- Used an incorrect Secret or Key to set up the single sign-on. Please contact your instructor if you see an error message.
- Logging into Courseware
- Select "Sign up!" and create an account. If your school currently has a group subscription, you will be brought right to your course and you will not be prompted to purchase or use a code. If you've been instructed to purchase a subscription, see this article to learn about purchase options.
- Select "Sign in!" to log in with your existing account credentials, or sign in with Google by entering your Gmail account information. Once signed in, you will be enrolled in the correct Courseware course, and will not need to sign in again.
This video will walk you through the account access process for Canvas:
- After logging into Courseware, you won't be asked to do so again. Just log into Canvas or Blackboard and select the Courseware launcher on the left menu. This will bring you right to your course page.
- If you want to access Courseware outside of your LMS, you can use the Courseware credentials that you created and log in at https://courseware.visiblebody.com/.
Troubleshooting for Safari users
If you are using Safari and see an error message, follow these steps:
- Select "Safari" from the top menu bar.
- In the dropdown, select "Preferences".
- In the settings window, select "Privacy" from the top bar.
- Uncheck the box for "Prevent cross-site tracking"
- Try linking your accounts again.
If you still see an error message, please contact our support team.