In this article we will discuss the main products we provide and how to go about choosing the right Visible Body product for you.
Purchasing for an institution
If you represent an institution looking to provide site license access for all your students, instructors, and employees we recommend these options.
- VB Suite: Visible Body Suite is a web and mobile cross-platform product, which offers your school or library access to our visual database. It includes, 3D visual anatomy, physiology, pathology, and biology content as well as eBooks and many more free resources.
- Courseware: Visible Body Courseware is an educational platform where instructors can create courses, assignments, and assessments using content from all of Visible Body's visual assets.
- For additional details and to request a free institutional trial, see the group subscriptions page.
If you an instructor looking to provide students in your class access, we recommend these options.
- Courseware adoption: A Courseware adoption allows each student to make a purchase and have their own Courseware account. To learn more about Courseware, or request a quote click on this link.
- Small group VB Suite subscription: For instructors with small student groups using a shared device for in-person learning and presentations. To learn more about VB Suite, visit the product page.
If you are a student, you will either be assigned a course using Visible Body Courseware or you are shopping for your own reference course materials.
- Students use Visible Body Courseware to complete assignments and quizzes within a particular course at their school. If your course is using Courseware, your instructor will ask you to purchase a subscription or to log in to Courseware through your school’s group subscription.
- Want to study on your own? VB Suite has all the tools you need to get a better understanding of important A&P and biology topics. Visualize and learn human anatomy and biology with a comprehensive library of 3D models and lessons.
See the students page for more details.