This article is for anyone using or creating a Visible Body user account. Here are some of the top questions we get.
Which products support Visible Body user accounts?
How do you make a Visible Body user account?
- In settings in Atlas
- When getting instructor or student access in Courseware
- When you create an account to access Visible Body Web Suite
"This email is already registered."
Most likely, you already have made an account in one of the other products that support VB user accounts. If you don’t remember your password, use the "forgot password" option to have a reset password sent to the email you are using. Note that this password change affects all the products you use that support VB user accounts.
"An unknown error has occurred. Please contact customer support for help with your account."
The most common reason you may see this error is that the time/date on your device needs to be updated to the current date and time. This can usually be remedied by going into your device's settings and being sure that your date and time are set to the current date and time within your current time zone.
VB user accounts for Atlas PC, Mac, web, and Courseware.
Version 2021.1 of Atlas is being released in all Atlas product updates. Here is the latest schedule:
- Purchases made via Google Play and Apple iOS App Store: late summer (July/August 2020)
- Atlas subscriptions on web and mobile for users at schools and other institutions: late fall 2020
- Courseware access to Atlas: late winter 2020