This article is for customers of Courseware and VB Suite who are experiencing issues manipulating the 3D models from internet browsers on laptops and desktops.
The first time you launch the application, your browser will automatically download our highly detailed anatomical models. This download can take seconds or minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
If you are experiencing issues launching a product, try any of these solutions below:
1. Confirm your computer meets the minimum system requirements
2. Use one of these websites to confirm you have a reliable high-speed internet connection
3. Try rebooting your modem and router
4. Check your browser and browser extensions
- Use Visible Body Suite or Courseware on Chrome for the fastest load times
- Certain browser extensions may prevent Visible Body from successfully launching. Try turning off your browser extensions and then launch your product again.
Trouble moving the 3D models
If you have poor control of the 3D model when using a trackpad, try using the virtual joystick, or a keyboard and mouse.
Using the virtual joystick:
First, open the settings menu, and under controls, turn on the joystick option.
- The center of the virtual joystick is for controlling the rotation of the model. Click and drag on the center dot to spin.
- The arrows around the virtual joystick will pan the model around the screen.
- The slider below the virtual joystick is for controlling the zoom level of the view.
Using a keyboard and mouse:
- Left-click on the model to rotate.
- Hold down the spacebar or right-click and drag the mouse to pan or drag the model across the screen.
- Scroll up and down on the mouse to zoom in and out.
- Double-click on the model to automatically zoom into and center the object on the screen.
- In VB Suite Settings, select Scrolling to adjust your scroll speed.
Check out this article for more information on navigating the 3D view.
The app is freezing or crashing
Clearing your cache can help free up memory.
If these steps don't work for you, please email email@example.com.