This article is for customers of Courseware and VB Suite who are experiencing issues manipulating the 3D models from internet browsers on laptops and desktops.
The first time you launch the application, your browser will automatically download our highly detailed anatomical models. This download can take seconds or minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
If you are experiencing issues launching a product, try any of these solutions below:
1. Confirm your computer meets the minimum system requirements
2. Use one of these websites to confirm you have a reliable high-speed internet connection
3. Try rebooting your modem and router
4. Check your browser and browser extensions
- Use Visible Body Suite or Courseware on Chrome for the fastest load times
- Certain browser extensions may prevent Visible Body from successfully launching. Try turning off your browser extensions and then launch your product again.
- If you are using Safari and having trouble accessing VB Suite or VB Courseware, try allowing cookies. Go to Safari/Settings/Privacy and uncheck “Block all cookies.”
Trouble moving the 3D models
If you have poor control of the 3D model when using a trackpad, try using the virtual joystick, or a keyboard and mouse as described in this pdf.
Check out this article for more information on navigating the 3D view.
The app is freezing or crashing
Clearing your cache can help free up memory. Here are steps for specific browsers:
If these steps don't work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.