2021.2 (March 4, 2021)
- The app now includes over 110 physiology and pathology animations that can be used for patient education and advanced learning topics.
- More detailed gross anatomy
- Faster access to related content.
- Dive deeper and move from gross anatomy to micro anatomy, physiology, and back! We’ve linked even more Related Content to help maximize your learning experience.
- Easily move between recently visited views using the new Back and Forward buttons.
- More accessibility settings!
- Set definitions text to read at larger or smaller sizes!
- The app now runs at 60fps. Enjoy smoother animation and movement on compatible iOS devices.
- All animations have localized closed captioning for all 7 languages.
- New features to Save and Annotate 3D views, transform your 2D slide presentations into interactive 3D presentations.
- Draw in 3D space around any model while you lecture.
- Tag structures! Use the new 3D labels feature to show the name of multiple structures on screen. Use this feature for interactive presentations or to create study cards.
- Use the new notepad to label or add descriptive text to any view, now with font editing options!
- Save all types of views, and edit all your notes and drawings in 3D
- New Cross platform sharing of custom views and presentations with Visible Body User Accounts.
- Introducing the new Visible Body User Accounts! Share information across iOS, Android, and Web.
- Save and share all your newly created custom interactive content with other Atlas 2021.1 users!
Note: Users with perpetual purchases instead of subscriptions have share links that expire after 90 days and are limited to 500 saved views in their accounts. Subscription users do not have these limitations.