In Human Anatomy Atlas 2021, you can create a Visible Body account to save your favorite views and presentations to the cloud, share them between your devices, and send them to other users.
Creating a User Account as a new user
You can make a User Account to save and share your custom content.
- To make a user account, select the settings button, then select sign in. Select create an account and enter your email.
- Then enter your first and last name, and choose a profile that best describes you.
- Create a password. When you’re done, select finish. Select sync to load all of your saved content to your new user account. The screen will prompt you when your custom content has been saved to the cloud.
- Now you can share your custom 3D views with others!
- On mobile: Choose a view, and select "Email". Then, enter the email of a friend who also has a user account. The link to your view will be sent to them in an email, and they will be able to see and manipulate your view.
- On web: Choose a view, and select "Share". Then, select the "Share Link" button and copy the link to your clipboard. Now you can send this link to a friend who also has a user account.
To open a shared view in Atlas web:
- Open Atlas (version 2021.2 or later) in your computer's browser.
- Select the link icon in the top right corner.
- Paste the link to the shared view into the popup's text field.
- Select the "Launch" button to open the shared view.
Migrating your old account to a new User Account
If you were an existing user of Human Anatomy Atlas Site License (Atlas Web) and had a User Account, there will be a one-time migration over to our new system.
There are certain cases where you will need to manually migrate your older data into your new account.
Sign in with your new account.
Go to Settings. Select your profile and choose Sync.
Select “Account Migration”
Then, sign in to your old Atlas account. This will migrate your older data into your new Visible Body account.
Note: Users with perpetual purchases instead of subscriptions have share links that expire after 90 days and are limited to 500 saved views in their accounts. Subscription users do not have these limitations.
If you're having any issues creating or accessing your Visible Body user account, check the FAQ!