This article is for any instructor who wants to use custom content to create and share custom 3D Views and Tours, Flashcards and Flashcard Decks with custom URLs and QR codes, or help students do the same.
With Courseware, you can:
- Create and share engaging presentations, assignments, and assessments tailored to your course’s specific requirements.
- Design Views and Tours that include notes, labels, highlighting, drawings, and pre-dissected views.
- Create and share custom Flashcards and Flashcard Decks to supplement student study tool options or assign to students.
- Differentiate instruction to assist students with various learning styles by sharing custom-built Views or Tours.
Not sure where to start? Here are some instructor and student-tested ideas!
- Through your Courseware account, you have access to My Apps for all the content you need to make custom assignments and presentations.
- Build a custom Views collection in My Library using content from Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋:
- Create 3D interactive drawings.
- Add labels with the Tags feature to custom views. You can even use the blank Tags setting.
- Build custom views and save them in Favorites.
- Ditch the PowerPoint and create a 3D interactive presentation with Tours.
- Build a custom Flashcard and Flashcard Deck collection in the Study tab, using content from Human Anatomy Atlas and Visible Biology.
- Share any content (views, Flashcard/Flashcard Decks, Tours and more) with custom QR codes or URLs! Select "Download QR Code" or "Copy Link" to make your choice.
Note for QR codes: Students must download Human Anatomy Atlas ＋ mobile app to scan and access the content.
- You can make custom content, then create and edit assignments in Courseware.
- Assign stunning custom 3D interactive Tours.
- Assign or share custom 3D interactive Flashcard Decks.
- Did someone share a Flashcard Deck with you? Open it and save it to your collection for full functionality.
- Assess student knowledge at the highest Bloom’s Taxonomy levels. Ask students to create their own Views and Tours using these same tools.
- You can add custom images to any multiple choice or short answer quiz questions in Courseware.
- Here’s how instructors and students can share their Human Anatomy Atlas and Visible Biology masterpieces with other Courseware users.
- Share Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ mobile flashcards with other users to review on the go!
Check out these engaging activities to incorporate into your Courseware teaching and learning:
- Want to work virtually with a human organ, right at your desk? Using Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ Augmented Reality Mode (AR Mode), bring AR to the lab and instantly engage your students by using Augmented Reality lab activities.
- Visible Biology keeps adding stunning 3D models from multiple perspectives to Courseware, now available for assignable Flashcard Decks, Views, Tours and more.
- On mobile devices, select the AR icon in Human Anatomy Atlas to view a customized Muscle Action animation in Augmented Reality and turn any study location into an anatomy lab.
- Get students’ pulses racing by interacting with the beating heart, then assign a lab activity where they can measure their own heart rate and see it in real time! Check out our Lab Activities here.
- Use other free Visible Body resources and tools for instructors to expand your teaching toolkit.
Note: Courseware: Biology Content users will not have access to some Courseware: All Content assets that others may try to share with them, because that content is not included in their subscription. Learn more about our Visible Body Courseware product access here.