This article is for Human Anatomy Atlas 2022＋ subscribers who want to learn more about different studying tools in Human Anatomy Atlas. These include Flashcards, Quizzes, and Lab Activities.
Flashcards and Flashcard Decks
The Flashcard feature allows users to test their knowledge by creating Flashcards and Flashcard Decks with the 3D models. To learn more about how to create Flashcards and Flashcard Decks see this article. The Flashcard feature can be shared with other Human Anatomy Atlas 2022＋ subscribers. To learn more about how to share your Flashcards and Decks with your classmates, instructors, and more see this article.
Taking a Quiz
You can find and take anatomy quizzes in Human Anatomy Atlas.
Quizzes are organized by system. Once in a Quiz, you will be asked to select a structure and submit an answer. In some cases, you may have to rotate around the model, or even hide structures, to locate the correct answer.
Visible Body’s Lab Activities are written by instructors for instructors. Used in conjunction with our 3D models, these labs will give your students a unique and interactive 3D experience. Download them for free and assign them in your Courseware course! Look here to find Lab Activities.
AR Lab Activities
Augmented Reality mode for lab activities is available on certain mobile devices.
- Navigate to the quizzes section and select lab activities.
- Access the website to select and print the desired activity.
- In the app, launch the view listed on the activity sheet.
- Select augmented reality mode.
- Scan the image on the sheet until an arrow appears.
- Tap the arrow and the 3D model appears in AR mode.
- As you work to complete the activity, Use these finger gestures to adjust or interact with the model:
- Drag two fingers on the screen to reposition
- Use one finger to rotate
- Pinch open or close to scale
- Select a structure to access additional information and features
- To move on to another activity, simply scan the image on the next worksheet.
Note to instructors: Restricted instructor support materials, including answers to quiz and lab manual questions, are available to certain instructors. See this article for details or contact your sales representative.